The slides for this talk can be found here:Get the slides
Example Notebook Structure
- Short explanation why you‘re doing it.
- Result (Visualization, Conclusion)
- Steps to create with explanations in between (make good use of the markdown you‘re able to write)
- Data Including Data Sources Explanations
- Date of the creation/update
Geospatial Data Visualization with d3 - Online Workshop
If you're interested in learning more about observable and how to create data visualizations with d3, check out my new online course:Check it out
I help civic advocacy groups and governments improve the life of citizens with the help of Open Data.
I run an Open Data Consultancy called Civic Vision who helps civic advocacy groups and governments use the power of Open Data and Open Source to build Visualizations, Data Stories and Tools to increase transparency and accountability.
Follow me on twitter @milafrerichs